- We strive to achieve the highest standards at all times
- Our customers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture;
- Products and services marketed and sold by us are designed to meet the needs of identified customer groups and are targeted accordingly;
- Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale;
- Where customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances;
- Our customers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect;
- Our customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by our firm to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
- We aim to provide a quality service, with flair, at a reasonable price.
What you can expect from your Adviser
Your Adviser will:
- Take time to fully understand your circumstances and attitude to risk
- Explain proposals in clear and simple terms, without using jargon.
- Provide you with clear and concise proposals in writing
- Not put you under any pressure to proceed with those proposals
- Fully explain and confirm in writing the costs of advice given and how those costs will be paid.
- Support, provision of information and ongoing communications
Foyle Financial will
- Be available to help you with your queries when required
- Advisers and staff will be friendly, courteous and helpful
- Advisers and staff provide information and services within an agreed timescale
- Will contact you when your mortgage rate is due to expire
- Letters, brochures and other communications will be easy to understand
Your overall experience
- Will provide a “value for money” service
- Advisers and staff will treat you fairly at all times