Fund and Product Selection
The construction of the portfolio of investments is a skilled area where we will blend asset classes, and different types of investments into a portfolio which offers optimal returns within criteria specified by the client. Any investment will have regard to the specific tax position of the client(s) and also try to optimising the tax between husband and wife. A typical portfolio may include some or all of the following:
- Cash on deposit
- National savings products, e.g. Certificates and Premium Bonds
- Sovereign Debt e.g. Gilts
- Structured products, such as fixed term bonds with guarantees
- Stocks and Shares ISA funds
- Directly held funds in unit trusts, OEICs and investment trusts
- Onshore or offshore Investment bonds, possibly within a trust
We have significant resources available to you to assist in choice of recommended products, investment providers and investment funds.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate National Savings products.